Insurance firms need to develop ethical principles that capture the promise of big data without losing sight of important social values. Here are 11 principles to guide you through the key issues.
- how firms obtain, process and share data
- why ethical principles are needed
- explains why attitudes to big data are becoming increasingly complex
- principles that capture the promise of big data
- how to turn those principles into practice
Enter your details below to receive the guide...
I promise 100% privacy.
Your details will never be shared.